PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
Please note that if we don’t receive your payment at least 10 days before the course, we will assume you wish to cancel, and your place will be offered to another student.
If for any reason you have to cancel your place on the course, please provide at least 10 days written notice. This means that the cut off is 11 days prior to the commencement of your course.
- If you wish to cancel your place and provide at least 10 days written notice, 50% of the remaining course fee will be refunded. Deposits however are non-refundable, so ensure at the time of booking that you are definitely able to attend.
- Course fees for cancellations outside of 10 days of the course date will not be refunded or transferred.
- If you do not turn up on the day that your course commences or you cancel your attendance on the day of the course and/or have given no written notice that you will not be attending the course, then the full course fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and will be forfeit.
- If you have / have not paid your final balance by previous arrangement with the tutor and do not arrive for the course, you will still be held liable for payment of the full remaining course payment.
- We cannot accept responsibility for students’ changes to work commitments, illness or personal circumstances within this 10-day period and will not transfer or refund fees.
- If a course is cancelled due to low numbers or for reasons beyond our control, we will endeavour to transfer you to another course date or provide a refund as appropriate.
By booking your place on this course you have agreed to the terms and conditions above.
We very much look forward to meeting you and if you have any questions about your course please do not hesitate to contact us.