Advanced Hypnotherapy Training
Manchester Training: 18 & 19 August 2018
The Advanced Hypnotherapy training is available to individuals who have successfully completed the Holistic Hypnotherapy Certification Training or an equivalent elsewhere. Ideally, students will have been qualified for 6 – 12 months before undergoing this course. It is a prerequisite that students have worked with several clients practicing and honing their skills before undertaking this training. Advanced Hypnotherapy is designed to provide extra tools and information that individuals can add to the skills that they learned in the certification course. This is a 2-day workshop that includes talks, demonstrations, student participation, experience and practical sessions done in pairs or triads. A full-colour manual will be supplied and students will once again have case studies and reading to complete as part of the course work.
Topics covered include
- Parts Therapy
- Emo Trance
- Colour Therapy
- Rapid Inductions
- What is mindfulness and how can it be incorporated into a hypnotherapy session
- Planning multiple sessions with your clients and how to structure these sessions
- How to incorporate other healing modalities such as Reiki and EFT into a hypnotherapy session
- Establishing healing packages for overall well being
- Planning and running group hypnotherapy sessions
- CPD and Peer Group assistance
- Putting together document packs to support group sessions and healing packages
£100.00 deposit is paid at the time of booking. The balance £175.00 to be paid 21 days prior to course.
By booking your place and paying the deposit, you are agreeing to the payment terms and conditions set out here.