Quit Smoking Forever!
Are you sick of smoking? Do you hate the fact that you smoke, but feel you need to keep doing it?
Maybe you used to enjoy it, but now you don’t. Do you want to quit, but don’t know how?
Is your health a major concern?
Perhaps many of your friends have now quit and you are embarrassed to still be a smoker.
No matter what the reasons are behind you wanting to quit, Hypnotherapy could be the answer to you quitting smoking once and for all and remaining a non-smoker forever.
Hypnotherapy is scientifically proven to be the most effective way of becoming a non-smoker.
No patches, inhalers or gum that continue to put nicotine back into your system are necessary.
No willpower is required, just your commitment.
ONE session is all that is needed to become SMOKE FREE FOREVER.
UK 2019 Smoking Statistics – The Basic Facts
- More than 15% of over 18s in the UK currently smoke. 5.5% currently vape.
- The number of smokers has dropped by 1.6 million over the last six years.
- Over 60% of current smokers want to quit, and 59.5% of those who have ever smoked have already quit.
- The highest proportion of male smokers are now between 16 and 24 years old.
- 17% of men in the UK smoke and just over 13% of women do.
Current records state that smoking is responsible for around 96,000 deaths in the UK every year, and smoking-related diseases cost the NHS £2 billion a year.
The Addiction Centre suggests on their site https://www.addictioncenter.com/addiction/10-most-common-addictions/
“Nicotine addiction may not appear as harmful as many other addictions. This is likely because tobacco products are legal and easy to get, and the worst side effects of abusing them take time to develop. Tobacco use claims more lives than any other addictive substance. Many smokers cannot quit despite knowing smoking’s impact on their health. Wanting to quit but being unable to is a tell-tale sign of addiction”.
- No matter what the reasons are behind you wanting to quit, Hypnotherapy could be the answer to your quitting smoking once and for all and remaining a non-smoker forever.
- Hypnotherapy is scientifically proven to be the most effective way of becoming a non-smoker.
- No patches, inhalers or gum that continue to put nicotine back into your system are necessary.
- No willpower is required, just your commitment.
- ONE session is all that is needed to become SMOKE FREE FOREVER.
Benefits of quitting
Regaining the control of your life, no more being controlled by your addiction.
Your hair, skin and breath will no longer smell of cigarette smoke.
You will breathe easier and be better able to cope with physical activities.
Your sense of taste, smell and overall health improve.
You will notice a reduction in phlegm and smoker’s cough.
Your lungs start to recover and can revert back over time to be like the lungs of a non-smoker.
You, your family and friends will be so proud that you have quit, that your confidence will grow.
You have helped to slow down the aging process by quitting.
And of course, the savings £££££££