Many themes are explored as part of the group hypnotherapy sessions, from Anxiety and Stress Release to Confidence and Changing your state. This includes 6 x 1 hour sessions, run on Wednesday evenings.
These sessions are deeply relaxing, restorative, rejuvenating and really help individuals to take that all-important time out for themselves.
Come along and switch off, unwind, breath and tune into your body. Run once a week for a full 60 minutes of blissful relaxation.
We get so busy and caught up in the stresses of day to day life, that we forget to be still, to consciously breathe, to honour ourselves.
This is an amazing time out, wonderful sessions that also include mindfulness techniques.
The British Mental Health Foundation did a UK-wide stress survey which found that almost three quarters of adults (74%) have at some point over the past year felt so stressed that they felt overwhelmed or unable to cope.
Mental Health Foundation Director Isabella Goldie said:
“Millions of us around the UK are experiencing high levels of stress and it is damaging our health. Stress is one of the great public health challenges of our time, but it still isn’t being taken as seriously as physical health concerns.
“Stress is a significant factor in mental health problems including anxiety and depression. It is also linked to physical health problems like heart disease, problems with our immune system, insomnia and digestive problems.
This 6 pack of sessions will assist you with working through and releasing anxiety and stress from your mind, body and energy system.
Several other themes have also been planned from Weight loss and Pain Management to Sleeping Soundly, but hypnotherapy can work on any issue.
- Group hypnotherapy sessions offer a normal, standard hypnotherapy style session (usually £45 per hour) at group session rates of £10 per session. Each session is 1 hour in duration.
- Group sessions are packaged as a 6 pack, meaning that 6 sessions are purchased in advance, paid for up front prior to the first session commencing.
- There are no refunds on sessions that you are unable to attend, if you are unable to attend a session, the session fee will be forfeit, and sessions cannot be transferred to another individual.
- Each individual must complete and return the session questionnaire at least 48 hours prior to the commencement of the first session. Please understand that there are certain medical contra indicators that may exclude an individual from being eligible to attend.
- Group sessions are run on Thursday evenings, and there are 2 sessions per evening. You must attend the session time that you book onto. If you book onto the 1900 session, you must attend the 1900 sessions for the duration of the 6 weeks.
Please do not automatically presume that there will be a space for you at the later session if you just turn up, however should you need to change your original booked session time, please feel free to contact us and we will always do our best to accommodate your needs where possible.
- A ccomfortable support will be provided for each individual. Please bring a pillow, blanket and bottle of water with you.
- If you prefer, sessions can also be done seated and a straight-backed chair will be provided for you. You are of course also able to bring a yoga mat should you prefer.
To book your place please fill in the questionnaire below and return via email. Please also arrange to transfer payment as per details listed below. We look forward to seeing you at the sessions.
(RBS Account). Please type your name as the reference.