Hypnotherapy can be used in conjunction with and as a part of so many other holistic therapies from current and past life regression to future life progression, inner child sessions, parts therapy and cord therapy.
Due to popular demand, Hypnotherapy training is now run on weekends (where possible) to cater to those who work during the week. The Foundation Level course is 4 full days so the training has now been split over 2 weekends.
It really is the foundation, the basis for enhancing existing skills and building new layers of knowledge around pre-existing qualifications and modalities.
£600 with £150 deposit payable at time of booking. Remainder paid 28 days prior to commencement of course. See payment terms and conditions for further information.
Part 1: 22-23 February 2020
Part 2: 07-08 March 2020
What this course covers:
- History of hypnosis, pioneers of hypnosis and pioneer’s timeline
- What is hypnosis? Conscious vs. subconscious mind
- The occurrence of physiological changes including the ten physical symptoms of trance
- Exploring the brain. Brainwaves by type, their state of consciousness and what they look like
- Exploring the seven commonly experienced signs of hypnotic phenomena
- Who can be hypnotised? How does hypnosis work? What does hypnosis feel like? And what can hypnosis be used for?
- The four common prerequisites to achieving hypnotic trance
- Trance depth assessment and depth assessment scales
- Ideomotor signalling and depth of hypnosis scale using ideomotor response
- Contra Indicators and when to withhold treatment
The seven steps in a typical
- Learning styles and different channels of learning
- Hypnosis session Client interview procedure including rapport, nonverbal cues, questioning your client and setting expectations and the confidential client questionnaireWorking with your client to set objectives, collect measurable symptoms and use pre, post, and current interview tick sheets
- The induction process including exploring ten different induction principals
- The formal induction and induction techniques
- Guided visualisation and stairs deepener along with overload deepener for analytical clients
- Hypnotherapeutic suggestions including PREM (positive, repetitive, ego-strengthening, motivational)
Types of suggestion – Direct, indirect, presuppositions, embedded commands, future pacing, guided imagery, metaphors and stories, post-hypnotic suggestions, auto-suggestions, affirmations and tips for formulating suggestions
- Awakening and grounding your client
- Setting anchors to powerful positive memories
- Includes a suite of scripts and documents to assist you working with clients and information on setting up your own practice
- Insurance information, legal considerations, code of ethics, building your client base, marketing and promo ideas, rates to charge, recording and computer software and office space prerequisites
- Further reading including resources and scripts on both hypnosis and the mind-body connection
- This course provides a wonderful environment to practice and master your hypnotic voice through the use of rhythm, volume, pace, tone and voice control techniques
- Allows students the opportunity to experience the scripts first hand by watching demonstrations and then having the opportunity to practice in triad sessions where 3 students work together taking on the roles of client, therapist, and an observer
The Foundation Level Holistic Hypnotherapy Certification offered by Life Cycle Therapies has been assessed and accredited at Foundation Level by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (UK).
Graduates may apply to join the GHR at Affiliate Status once they have successfully completed the training.
The certification training covers the foundations for using hypnosis with a range of clients. The course includes more than 200 hours of private study and tutor-led practical and experiential sessions and is suitable for both students who are already working as complementary therapists and those with no prior knowledge of hypnosis or any other complementary therapies.
What the course includes:
- 50+ hours pre-course reading, preparation and theory papers.
- 40 hours of tutor-led time with practical and experiential learning; Interactive discussions and lectures, live demonstrations, experiential pair and triad work, the experience of a whole session with a client
- 50+ hours of tutor supervised case studies with volunteer clients; including overall session preparation, delivery, and reflection
- 60+ hours of post-course reading, study, self-hypnosis, the recording and submission of a professionally created hypnosis recording and a post-course theory paper along with a 12-month business plan
This course has been assessed and accredited at Foundation Level by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (UK) and enables students to work professionally with a range of clients with insurance.
Graduates may apply to join the GHR at Affiliate Status once they have successfully completed the Foundation Level Certification training and worked through all requirements and received their certificate of completion.
A £150.00 deposit is paid at the time of booking. The balance of £450.00 to be paid 21 days prior to course.
With this in mind, all students must:
- Complete all written and reading assignments
- Produce a self-hypnosis recording and a 12-month business plan
- Work with five clients having multiple sessions under tutor supervision
- Produce and evaluate written summaries of these case studies showing methodology, reduction in measurable symptoms and personal learnings
Follow on training
Advanced Hypnosis Training:
A two-day course which can be completed once the Holistic Hypnotherapy Training Certificate has been awarded. This course layers on more levels of learning giving you extra tools to use with clients.
Topics covered include but are not limited to parts therapy, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), inner child, rapid inductions, Emotrance and belief testing including removing energetic blocks.
Hypno Share Afternoons
Tutor-led student practical afternoons where students can work together to practice their skills with advice and assistance from a tutor as and when required.
This gives students a forum to talk through issues or concerns that they may have encountered and offers a collaborative environment where best practice and new techniques can be shared and experienced.
Master Classes are a one-day course focussing directly on a specific area of hypnotherapy.
These days are set up and run in line with the other courses we offer in that students have a chance to talk through suggested modality
Students can watch therapist do a demonstration and then work with other students in either pair or triad sessions.
Many topics are explored and Masters Classes include:
- Pain Management
- Cord Therapy
- Time Line Therapy
- Future choices life session
Future life progression
Trace is an excellent teacher in many fields. Every effort is made to help pupils learn and understand through well thought out designed lessons where students not only get to learn the theory of the subject but also get practical hands on experience. Learning with Trace at Life Cycle Therapies is fun, easy and affordable. For past life regression Trace eases you into it effortlessly and is with you every step of the way – it’s amazing what comes up! Trace is one of the best teachers I have had, I highly recommend her for not only her professionalism, teaching ability and knowledge, but for her lovely personality as well.Jane Melia