The Advanced Hypnotherapy training is available to individuals who have successfully completed the Holistic Hypnotherapy Certification Training or an equivalent elsewhere.
Ideally, students will have been qualified for 6 – 12 months before undergoing this course.
It is a prerequisite that students have worked with several clients practicing and honing their skills before undertaking this training.
A full-colour manual will be supplied and students will once again have case studies and reading to complete as part of the course work.
£600 with £150 deposit payable at time of booking. Remainder paid 28 days prior to commencement of course. See payment terms and conditions for further information.
Training currently run online via Zoom. The training is run over 2 weekends as listed below.
Advanced Part 1: 18-19 September 2021
Advanced Part 2: 02-03 October 2021
Advanced Part 1:
- Advanced Smoking techniques which will allow you to register with GHR to be included on the Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists including scripts, tips and quit smoking fliers and information
- Rapid Inductions
- Ideomotor testing using IMR
- Group Quit Smoking sessions. How to plan and run including guidelines, session plan and agenda
- Muscle Testing
- Emotion Code
- Putting together document packs to support group sessions and healing package
- Parts Therapy
- Magnets – Discovering and clearing trapped emotions
Advanced Part 2:
- How to enhance your business with social media
- Planning multiple sessions with you clients and how to structure these sessions
- How to give clients home work
- Coping mechanisms
- How to deal with challenging clients or sessions
- Emo Trance
- The Vibration Frequency Code
- Body map
- Establishing healing packages for overall well being
- Pendulums and dowsers Chakras
- What is mindfulness and how can it be incorporated into a hypnotherapy session
- How to incorporate other healing modalities such as Reiki and EFT into a hypnotherapy session
By booking your place and paying the deposit, you are agreeing to the payment terms and conditions set out in the footer of this web site.
Please click on Payment Terms and Conditions to view full policy.